DESIGNER PROFILE

Shaun Bryndzia

Australia


Facebook www.facebook.com/shaun.bryndzia

Info
I am a designer, illustrator, musician. I just love being creative, thinking, staring at the sky, and being around my friends and family. This will be another fine day :)

OTHER ENTRIES

2011 ENTRY

help needed

help needed 75% of the worlds wealth distribution is kept within 20% of the worlds population. The other 80% of the world live through unprecedented poverty, with no doubt that most of the globes issues stem from these stats. Its time that the wealthy extend their arms to help thoseā€¦ who need it. We all will be much better off with this positive change. Stats taken from www.globalissues.org, Poverty facts and stats.

COMMENTS

  1. Ajanta says:

    Simply impressive minimalist powerful message. Great design!

  2. Poodle Lady says:

    A very striking poster and message that applies to us globally, if only this issue could be addressed to create balance, fairness and equality for all! Why would someone want to live in luxury with the knowledge that there are people out there that don't even have the clothes on their back?

  3. Jacob says:

    I like the style but don't think this succeeds in any way shape or form. Conceptually dry and over all is missing "the message". Remember what if we didn't have a description? It looks to me like a drug dealer dealing drug to a business man....no?

  4. Tawny says:

    I might be beiatng a dead horse, but thank you for posting this!

  5. Stylokid says:

    That's the best ansewr of all time! JMHO

  6. xpoicyxf says:

    om fifty to fifty-fi xyy f ekingwolfcspl1 crv a vvk h ect Gutenberg EBook kce k bep g tkz t hzb i eaw d nnb d bdx u rde n jhz l saf g gu87